- Golf Views Seven City is a 27-storey mixed-use building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 2,617 units.
- The project was launched in May 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2021 which has since been revised to Q2 2023.
- Construction began in H2 2018.
- The project is being developed by Seven Tides Real Estate.
- Airolink Building Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Golf Views Seven City it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Golf Views Seven City has 2,617 apartments as well as a hotel, restaurants and retail space.
The 78-room 4-star hotel is operated by the developer, Seven Tides, who also runs Dukes Dubai on The Palm Jumeirah.
The development has 12 Sky Gardens, 49 shops, a three-screen cinema and a hypermarket.
The 3.5 million square foot development is said to be the second largest single-structured building in Dubai in terms of built-up area after Burj Khalifa.
In October 2020 developer Seven Tides renamed Seven City JLT to Golf Views Seven City in order to "fully appreciate" its views overlooking the Faldo and Majlis golf courses and clubhouse at Emirates Golf Club.
The project replaces the since-cancelled Anantarta Towers project on the same plot in cluster Z. The foundations and lower levels of the car park were constructed in 2007 before the project was put on hold.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Golf Views Seven City.
Properties to rent in Golf Views Seven City
Properties for sale in Golf Views Seven City
Invest in real estate in Golf Views Seven City
Golf Views Seven City Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Foundation work is now underway.
According to the developer, site mobilisation is now 70% complete, while the enabling works such as perimeter fencing, ground clearance, building access routes and safety signage are now finished. Foundation raft work is 50% complete and work on the retaining walls is underway.
Site mobilisation is complete and the foundation raft work is 47% complete. The overall project is 14% complete.
Golf Views Seven City in the News
Official Press Release, 2nd Mar 2021
Construction Week, 11th Jan 2021
Gulf News, 8th Oct 2020
Gulf News, 8th Oct 2020
Construction Week, 24th Jul 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: