- Golf Terrace is a multi-building complex in Golf Town, Damac Hills, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Golf Horizon, Golf Terrace A and Golf Terrace B.
- The development contains a total of 150 units.
- The project was launched in 2013.
- The handover process began in October 2017.
- The project was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- Amenities include a gymnasium, a swimming pool and landscaped gardens.
- From Golf Terrace it takes roughly 32 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 36 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Golf Terrace is one of five similar twin hotel apartments buildings lining the golf course at Damac Hills.
The nine-storey buildings contain a total of eight town houses on the first two floors and 142 luxury apartments on the seven floors above.
Developed by DAMAC Properties the nine-storey buildings contain a total of eight town houses on the first two floors and 142 luxury apartments on the seven floors above.
The hotel serviced apartments comprise studios and one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom layouts.
The apartments and houses all have spacious interiors with direct golf course views and terraces.
The gymnasium has separate changing rooms for men and women.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Golf Terrace.
Properties to rent in Golf Terrace
Properties for sale in Golf Terrace
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: