- Golf Place Terraces is a residential sub-community of Dubai Hills Estate and is situated to the east of the development.
- Dubai Hills Estate is a golf course community by developer Emaar Properties and is located at the intersection of Al Khail Road (E44) and Umm Suqeim Street (D63).
- The masterplan includes a mix of four-, five- and six-bedroom villas.
- Golf Place Terraces amenities are shared with the wider Dubai Hills Estate community including a championship golf course, a shopping mall, bicycle routes, community pools, landscaped walkways, parks and open spaces, play areas and schools.
- From Golf Place Terraces it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Golf Place Terraces Dining and Nighlife Offers
In partnership with LadiesNightDubai.com and BrunchCrunch.ae here are the current Ladies Night and Brunch offers in the local area. We've listed all offers within a 3km radius with the closest ones at the top.
For full Dubai Brunch listings including prices, contact and booking information please visit https://brunchcrunch.ae
You can find full Ladies Night and Ladies Day offers including contact details and booking info at https://ladiesnightdubai.com
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: