- Global Bay View 2 & 3 was a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Global Bay View 3 and Global Bay View 2.
- Construction began in 2008.
- The architect of the project is Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- From Global Bay View 2 & 3 it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Global Bay View 2 & 3 was a twin-tower commercial complex developed by Best Homes Emirates.
Soon after the structure reached ground level the developer ran into financial difficulties and the project was put on hold.
After remaining in limbo for many years the project was eventually cancelled. A new project, J One, with a new developer and new architectural design has since been approved to be built on the same plot and will make use of the existing foundation structure.
Global Bay View 2 & 3 comprises two sub-buildings:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: