- Global Bay View is a 20-storey office building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was 2009.
- Construction began in 2007.
- The architect of the project is Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- The project is located on plot BB.B01.060.
- From Global Bay View it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Originally launched by Best Homes Emirates in 2006, the development fell foul of the financial crisis and was put on hold.
In 2014 the development bwas taken over by Empire Arabia Real Estate Developers who have signed an MOU with Q Group to develop the site.
Global Bay View Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: