- Glamz is a multi-building complex in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Glamz 2 and Glamz 1.
- The development contains a total of 426 units.
- The project was launched in April 2016.
- Construction began in Q3 2016 and was completed by Q2 2019.
- The project was developed by Danube Properties Development LLC and is owned by Sajan Rizwan Askerali.
- The architect of the project was Next Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work was carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- Amenities include a badminton court, a basketball court, a children's swimming pool, a jogging track, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi and table tennis courts.
- From Glamz it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project appears to be a carbon copy of the neighbouring Starz development which lies about 100 metres to the south.
The Glamz towers share a plaza where the liesure amenities are situated.
Glamz is virtually next door to the metro station on the proposed line linking the Red Line through to Dubai South.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Glamz.
Properties to rent in Glamz
Properties for sale in Glamz
Glamz in the News
Arabian Business, 10th May 2019
Gulf News, 30th Apr 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: