- Ghalia Tower is a 39-storey mixed-use building in JVC District 18, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 727 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by May 2019.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Modern Building Contracting Company.
- The project is located on plot JVC18TCP11.
- Amenities include a 24-hour concierge service, a 24-hour valet parking service, family spaces, separate gyms for men and women and swimming pools.
- From Ghalia Tower it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project was originally known as Constella Tower.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Ghalia Tower.
Properties to rent in Ghalia Tower
Properties for sale in Ghalia Tower
Ghalia Tower in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: