- Gevora Hotel is a 76-storey mixed-use building in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 528 units.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by February 2018.
- The project was developed by Attar Group.
- From Gevora Hotel it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The rooms range from deluxe rooms to two-bedroom suites. Places to eat include an all-day diner and coffee shop on the mezzanine floor, a fine dining restaurant on Level 12, and a pool bar.
Alongside the pool bar is a state-of-the-art health club and Jacuzzi. There is also a luxury spa on level 71.
When completed, Gevora became the world’s tallest hotel by one metre, relegating the 355-metre high JW Marriott Marquis, also in Dubai, to second place.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: