- Gemini Splendor is a nine-storey residential building in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 134 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in May 2016.
- The handover process began in October 2018.
- The estimated handover date was H1 2018.
- The project was developed by Gemini Property Developers.
- The architect of the project was Aedas Limited.
- Amenities include a basketball court, a children's swimming pool, a gym, a kids' play area, a sauna, an infinity pool, basement parking, landscaped gardens and shops.
- From Gemini Splendor it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The developer promises the tower will offer excellent view of green parks on one side and the Dubai skyline on the other.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Gemini Splendor.
Properties to rent in Gemini Splendor
Properties for sale in Gemini Splendor
According to the developer, construction is 75% complete and is on schedule for a January 2018 handover.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: