Updated 27th Jun 2021
Galadari Office Building B17 Key Information
Floors below ground
- Galadari Office Building B17 is a five-storey office building in Dubai Production City, Dubai.
- The project was developed by Ziad Galadari Group.
- The architect of the project was Citiconsult.
- The main building work was done by Benaa Al Mostaqbal Contracting LLC.
- Other companies involved with Galadari Office Building B17 include Liwa Engineering Services and Minerwa Aluminium & Glass LLC.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot IMBZ.B.17.
- From Galadari Office Building B17 it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
17 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
31 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
30 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
18 mins drive
22 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
19 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
18 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
29 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: