- Frankfurt Tower is a 13-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as loft apartments.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Memon Investments.
- The architect of the project is Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC13CMRM003.
- From Frankfurt Tower it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities and amenities will include a central courtyard, marble lobby, three high-speed elevators, fully furnished interiors, rooftop health club, gymnasium, swimming pool, steam and sauna rooms, Jacuzzi, outdoor terrace and party hall, restaurants and cafes, business centre, ATMs, car rental desk and travel agency, three levels of basement parking and 24-hour manned security.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: