- The development comprises two individual buildings: Forte Building 1 and Forte Building 2.
- The project was launched in May 2015.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The architect of the project is Aecom.
- Target Engineering Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
A 71-storey twin-tower development in the Opera District in Downtown Dubai.
The buildings contain one, two and three-bedroom apartments ranging from 650 to 1800 square feet in size.
Forte comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Forte.
Properties for sale in Forte
Invest in real estate in Forte
Forte Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: