- Flame Towers is a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Flame Tower 1 and Flame Tower 2.
- Construction began in 2013.
- The project is being developed by Al Jaziri Brothers.
- The architect of the project is Carlos Ott Architect.
- From Flame Towers it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A 66-storey, supertall twin tower project in Business Bay proposed by developers Aljaziri Brothers Real Eastate L.L.C and designed by Carlos Ott.
The 66-storey mixed-use buildings contain offices, apartments and an hotel.
The 350-metre gold glass towers will be linked by a clear glass atrium which houses the panoramic lifts and spans almost the building’s full height.
In April 2016 after excavation and shoring, the pit was filled in with sand. The project appears to be on hold.
Flame Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
Flame Towers Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
In May 2015 the plot was filled in with sand.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: