- FL2 Holdings Towers is a multi-building complex under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: FL2 Holdings Towers Building 1 and FL2 Holdings Towers Building 2.
- The project is being developed by FL2 Holdings Limited.
- Drees & Sommer has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is VX Architects.
- The piling work is being carried out by Geo Foundation Group.
- The project is located on plot 3450811.
- From FL2 Holdings Towers it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project has yet to be officially launched.
FL2 Holdings Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
FL2 Holdings Towers Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: