- Five Palm Jumeirah is a hotel on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The handover process began in December 2016.
- Construction began in 2013 and was completed by November 2016.
- The project was developed by Skai Holdings.
- The project was designed by P&T Architects & Engineers Ltd.
- The main building work was done by China State Construction Engineering Corporation.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH01.
- From Five Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, five minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel has 477 rooms and suites and 221 furnished residences, all with sea views.
Facilities include 10 restaurants, 10 spa treatment rooms, a beach club, three outdoor swimming pools and more than 350 square metres of indoor fitness facilities.
The hotel was initially operated by the California-based Viceroy Hotel and Resorts company, which is half-owned by Mubadala, a strategic investment company owned by the Abu Dhabi Government.
Orignally called Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah, the building cost $1 billion (Dh3.67 billion).
The property, located at the base of the trunk of Palm Jumeira, was built by Skai Holdings, a Dubai-based property investment firm. It was the company's first new hotel project.
The Viceroy Palm’s general manager said that in keeping with the hotel’s amphitheatre design, all Viceroy staff are undertaking training with a theatrical troupe to improve service spontaneity.
Ten days after the hotel's opening the owner removed Viceroy as the hotel operator and took over operations under a new branding of Five Palm Jumeirah.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Five Palm Jumeirah.
Properties to rent in Five Palm Jumeirah
Properties for sale in Five Palm Jumeirah
Five Palm Jumeirah in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: