- First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle is a hotel under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 491 units.
- The project was announced in 2015.
- The estimated openining date was 2021.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by The First Group.
- The architect of the project is Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Zetas Zamin Teknolojisi.
- The project is located on plot JVC14AHRA005.
- From First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This high-rise 4-star hotel consists of 496 guest apartments and hotel rooms in addition to other hospitality amenities.
First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle marks The First Group’s first development in JVC.
For investors this offers a bespoke hotel ownership income programme. The highly efficient central reservation system will ensure high occupancy rates.
Rooms will be available for personal use for two weeks each year.
Prior to opening, The One at Jumeirah Village Circle has was named 'Hotel of the Future' at the id Design Awards and 'Leisure and Hospitality Project of the Year' at the Middle East Architect Awards.
The hotel was initially planned to be flagged as The One at JVC by Ramada Plaza but was changed to First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle on completion.
There will be a range of dining outlets including Santè Ria, a Latino-inspired venue that will serve up South American dishes, Village Bistro serving international buffet, and Terrace Pool with a range of drinks, snacks and BBQ dishes.
First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Construction has reached the second floor.
According to the developer's webiste, the delivery and installation of the furniture are 70% complete; the snagging of the fit-out work for all the F&B outlets is complete and the installation of the commercial kitchens is 90% complete.
First Collection Jumeirah Village Circle in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: