First Avenue Mall Overview
First Avenue is a new European-style mall shopping mall and hotel in Motor City. It opened in January 2018 and features an indoor-outdoor boulevard lined by 70 high street retailers and 15 casual dining restaurants.
The two-storey development stretches across 500,000 sq ft, with a 1km roadway linking each end. It is owned and operated by Saudi Arabia’s Al Tawfeeq for Development and Investment (ATDI).
Adjoining the mall and overlooking the race track at Dubai Autodrome is the four-star Park Inn by Radisson hotel which has 150 rooms. It can be accessed directly from the mall and has an all-day restaurant, lobby, meetings and events space, gym, spa and swimming pool.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The handover process was completed in January 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2017.
- Construction began in Q2 2015.
- The project was developed by Al Tawfeeq Development & Investment.
- The architect of the project was Dewan Architects & Engineers.
- The interior design was done by Intercon.
- The main building work was done by Pivot Engineering & Contracting.
- From First Avenue Mall it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
First Avenue Mall Dining and Nightlife Offers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: