- Fiora is a multi-building complex under development in Damac Hills 2, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Fiora Building 1 and Fiora Building 2.
- Each building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2018.
- The project is being developed by Damac Properties.
- Amenities will include a family park, a grand entrance lobby, a gymnasium, a shopping mall, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, ample parking, an international school, fitted kitchens and landscaped gardens.
- From Fiora it takes roughly 34 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 38 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 37 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 42 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 34 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Fiora comprises two sub-buildings:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: