- Fifty Two Forty Two is a multi-building complex under development in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Fifty Two Tower and Forty Two Tower.
- The project was launched in April 2016.
- The estimated handover date was September 2020.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to RSP Architects Planners & Engineers.
- Shapoorji Pallonji has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Fifty Two Forty Two include Dewan Architects & Engineers, Ramboll Engineers, Nottingham Mechanical & Electrical Consulting and Gleeds.
- From Fifty Two Forty Two it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Fifty Two Forty Two, or 52|42, is on one of the last plots of land in the Marina to be claimed and brings the master development ever closer to completion.
The project was launched in April 2016 by Emaar Properties who are also the master developer of Duabi Marina and creators of its first buildings, Marina Towers, at the north end of the marina.
The towers consist of one-, two- and three- bedroom ultra-luxury apartments, most of which will have marina and sea views.
As the name suggests, the western tower will have 52 floors and the eastern tower will have 42 floors.
The towers are situated at the far south end of Dubai Marina adjcacent to the main Bluewaters Island bridge road. This means they will have direct access to both Sheikh Zayed Road and Bluewaters Island.
Fifty Two Forty Two will contain a fully equipped gym as well as swimming pools, a children's play area and a multi-purpose hall.
The podium level will contain infinity pools, gardens and private terraces as well as retail outlets and restaurants.
As with several other Emaar towers their design is inspired by the art deco architecture of many buildings in New York and Chicago.
52|42 coincides with the launch of the Immo Prestige Residential Tower at the far north of the marina. Once built these two flagship projects will effectively complete the 20 year masterplan of the Dubai Marina development just in time for Expo 2020.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Fifty Two Forty Two.
Properties for sale in Fifty Two Forty Two
Invest in real estate in Fifty Two Forty Two
Fifty Two Forty Two Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Part of the plot is land reclaimed from the sea. Between September 2014 and June 2015 the marina's south wall was extended to the east and the land was filled in.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: