- Festival Office Tower is a 30-storey office building in Festival City, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Al-Futtaim Group.
- From Festival Office Tower it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Festival Tower is a Grade A office in the centre of Dubai Festival City.
Festival Tower is connected to the InterContinental and Crown Plaza 5-Star Hotels, and to a convention centre and a festival centre.
Located between old and new Dubai, it is easily accessible from Garhoud Bridge, Business Bay Crossing, Al Rebat Street and Emirates Road.
There are metro stations close by with direct bus links every 10 minutes that also provide numerous stops around Dubai Festival City.
Amenities and services include:
- Grand triple height entrance lobby with high quality finishes and fully fitted public areas.
- 30 storeys, extending to 552,000sq ft of fully air conditioned prime Grade A Office accommodation all offering views over the Dubai skyline or Dubai Creek.
- Suites available from 2,900sq ft to multiple floors, full floors extending to 20,100sq ft.
- Highly flexible and adaptable accommodation with high gross-to-net efficiency.
- 12 high-speed passenger lifts.
- Each floor contains fully-fitted male and female WCs and a kitchenette.
- Space is available as shell and core delivery or category A fitted.
There are over 11,000 car parking spaces on site plus additional secure basement car parking with key card access control.
The entrance lobby has CCTV coverage and 24-hour manned security control.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: