Updated 6th Mar 2021
Fern Tower Key Information
- Fern Tower is a 15-storey residential building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The estimated handover date was January 2020.
- Construction began in September 2018.
- The project is being developed by The Fern Limited.
- The architect of the project is EDMAC Engineering Consultant.
- GBH International Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The project is located on plot AFMU004B.
- From Fern Tower it takes roughly 28 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 36 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Fern Tower Milestones
Estimated Handover Date
Proximity to landmarks
20 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
31 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
35 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
23 mins drive
28 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
25 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
13 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
36 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: