Updated 6th Mar 2021
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque Key Information
Companies Associated with Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque
- Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque is a mosque in Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha, Dubai.
- The project was developed by Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department.
- The project was designed by Al Hashemi.
- The main building work was done by Belhasa Engineering & Contracting Co LLC.
- The project is located on plot 3731401.
- From Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 22 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
Burj Al Arab
12 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
37 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
17 mins drive
The Walk JBR
18 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
23 mins drive
14 mins drive
14 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
7 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
22 mins drive
Ski slope, 0.6km
Yalla Bowling, Mall of the Emirates
Leisure destination, 0.7km
Retail & leisure district, 2.5km
Black Palace Beach
Public beach, 2.7km
Public beach, 3.8km
Umm Suqeim Park
Emirates Golf Club
Golf club, 4.3km
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: