- Executive Towers is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises 12 individual buildings: Executive Tower C, Taj Dubai, Aspect Tower, Executive Tower B, Executive Tower K, Executive Tower H, Executive Tower J, Executive Tower F, Executive Tower E, Executive Tower L, Executive Tower M and Executive Tower G.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- The project was designed by DAR Consult.
- From Executive Towers it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A park, running track, skate park and children's play area opened in 2014 bringing much needed greenery to the Business Bay area.
Bay Avenue, a large 2 level retail promenade, runs the full length of the development at ground level.
Executive Towers is very close to the Business Bay metro station and Sheikh Zayed Road.
A mixed-use development comprising 12 towers in Business Bay developed by Dubai Properties Group and designed by Atkins.
There are ten residential towers, one commercial tower and a hotel.
The towers are connected with a three-storey podium. Bay Avenue Shopping Mall is situated on the first two levels of the podium, while the third (plaza) level known as ‘The Courtyard’ contains children’s play areas, communal facilities, landscaped plazas, courtyards and covered walking arcades.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Executive Towers.
Properties to rent in Executive Towers
Properties for sale in Executive Towers
Executive Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 26 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Executive Towers receives an overall rating of 4 based on 26 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: