- Executive Bay is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Executive Bay Tower B and Executive Bay Tower A.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers.
- From Executive Bay it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Tower A is a 19-storey residential building and Tower B is a 21-storey office building.
Facilities include a swimming pool, steam room and sauna, state-of-the-art gymnasium, landscaped garden, shopping arcade, underground parking and 24-hour reception desk and security.
Executive Bay comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Executive Bay.
Properties to rent in Executive Bay
Properties for sale in Executive Bay
Executive Bay Outlets
There are 13 outlets currently open in Executive Bay including a men's salon, a ladies salon, five restaurants, a pet shop, a catering kitchen, a laundrette, a mini mart, a bike/scooter shop and a trade office.
Executive Bay in the News
Executive Bay Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Executive Bay receives an overall rating of 4 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: