Esplanade Shopping Mall Overview
The Esplanade is an open-air retail district adjacent to Mall of the Emirates in Al Barsha 1. Currently under construction, it will feature creatively styled spaces, retail units and food & beverage outlets.
- The project is being developed by B1 Real Estate LLC.
- Sidra Architectural & Engineering Consultancy has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Cooper Carry.
- City Creek Construction has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with Esplanade Shopping Mall include Gulf Energy and Cracknell.
- The project is located on plot 3731116.
- From Esplanade Shopping Mall it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Esplanade Shopping Mall Dining and Nighlife Offers
In partnership with LadiesNightDubai.com and BrunchCrunch.ae here are the current Ladies Night and Brunch offers in the local area. We've listed all offers within a 3km radius with the closest ones at the top.
For full Dubai Brunch listings including prices, contact and booking information please visit https://brunchcrunch.ae
You can find full Ladies Night and Ladies Day offers including contact details and booking info at https://ladiesnightdubai.com
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: