- Esmeralda Village is a gated residential sub-community of Victory Heights and is situated to the southwest of the development close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- Victory Heights is a district by developer Dubai Sports City and is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Hessa Street (D61).
- The development contains a total of 210 units.
- The area contains a mix of four-bedroom townhouses as well as four-, five- and six-bedroom villas.
- Esmeralda Village amenities are shared with the wider Victory Heights community including a championship golf course, a fitness centre, basketball courts, bicycle routes, grassy playgrounds, lakes, parks and open spaces, swimming pools and winding walkways.
- From Esmeralda Village it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Esmeralda Village is the largest village in Victory Heights and stretches around the southwest corner of the community.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Esmeralda Village.
Properties for sale in Esmeralda Village
Esmeralda Village Dining and Nightlife Offers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: