- Escan Marina is a 32-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 397 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was 2013 which was later revised to 2016.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Escan.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Escan Marina it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities and amenities include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, steam and sauna rooms, basement parking and 24-hour security.
The building was launched in 2005 by Saudi Arabian developer Al Areifi Real Estate Development and was originally known as Al Areifi Marina Tower. It was to have been a 35-storey tower housing 300 studios, one-, two- and three-bed apartments, duplexes and villas, with a private pool on each floor.
Site works began the same year and construction in 2006. In March 2008, when construction had reached the 17th floor, the developer announced that the project was halted as they could no longer afford to continue and began buying back apartments that had been sold off-plan. Meanwhile construction continued, leading some to question the veracity of the developer’s claims.
By June 2008 the building had risen to the 22nd floor but then construction was put on hold. While no progress was made on site, the building was sold to Escan Marina Investment who, in turn, sold it to Saudi developer Al Tharwa Investment.
In May 2011 a new board went up declaring that the building was now to be called Escan Marina Tower, the client being Tharwaa Escan Investments LLC. Construction work resumed, albeit slowly, and the building was eventually completed, though not handed over, in 2016.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Escan Marina.
Properties to rent in Escan Marina
Properties for sale in Escan Marina
Escan Marina Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Escan Marina.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: