ENOC Expo 2020 Pavilion Overview
ENOC’s pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai comprises four structures that will be open to visitors at all times. Discovery explores what energy is; Harness, what energy enables; Collaborate, what energy needs; and Reimagine, what energy promises.
‘Reimagine Energy’ will offer an engaging, multi-sensory experience for all ages, to pay tribute to the energy story as a human story, one that throughout history has changed the way we live and the way we think. Using ultra-haptic technology, moving image, kinetic installation and interactive projection, it allows visitors to ‘feel’ and interact with energy throughout.
A fifth structure, ‘The Hive’, will be a dedicated, multi-functional space for government and industry stakeholders to collaborate in finding solutions to the industry’s problems.
ENOC Group (Emirates National Oil Company) is a wholly owned entity of the Government of Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- The project was completed by February 2021.
- The project was developed by ENOC.
- Jack Morton was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was Bureau of Engineering Studies.
- The main building work was done by ALEC.
- From ENOC Expo 2020 Pavilion it takes roughly 33 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 32 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 40 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 24 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: