- Empower Headquarters Building is an office building under development in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The architect of the project is LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Empower Headquarters Building it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly seven minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Empower Headquarters Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: