- Empire Heights is a multi-building complex in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Empire Heights Tower A and Empire Heights Tower B.
- The handover process was completed in 2012.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by GPD Investments SPV One Limited.
- The project was designed by Mazaya Consulting Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering.
- From Empire Heights it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 13 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two 16-storey towers share a four-storey podium.
The 85-metre building has a total office space of 336,000 sq ft.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Empire Heights.
Properties to rent in Empire Heights
Properties for sale in Empire Heights
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: