- Emirates Towers is a multi-building complex in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Emirates Office Tower and Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel.
- Construction began in 1997 and was completed by April 2000.
- The project was designed by Hazel W.S. Wong.
- From Emirates Towers it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel has 40 luxury suites: exactly 10% of its rooms.
As of September 2017, the hotel was the second-tallest completed all-hotel building in the world, surpassed only by the Burj Al Arab (also in Dubai).
The Emirates Office Tower was completed in November 1999 and has an absolute "official" height of precisely 354.6 metres.
The two towers have a total usable floor area of 140,000 sq m and are connected by a 9,000 sq m retail boulevard.
The design of the towers draws on earth, sun and moon, the three Heavenly Bodies of Islam.
In January 2020 the Dubai Future District was launched, connecting Emirates Towers, The Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) and the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) to create a hub to develop the ‘new economy’ announced by HH Sheikh Mohammed in the 4 January 2020 Document. In it he pledged to continue working on developing the emirate by welcoming national and international talents; building new partnerships that create job opportunities; providing financing to entrepreneurs and startups; adopting initiatives that facilitate the establishment of new companies; and the launch of innovative ideas to design the economy of the future.
The Dubai Future District is expected to be the Middle East’s biggest future economy-focused district, with a future economy research centre, incubators and accelerators, and an innovative space for future economy pioneers.
Emirates Towers Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Emirates Towers:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: