- Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia is a multi-building complex in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Gardenia Building 1 and Gardenia Building 2.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- Construction began in 2010 and was completed by 2015.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- From Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has over 40 apartments ranging from studios to one- and two-bedroom apartments designed in Mediterranean and Arabic architectural styles.
Facilities include a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, gymnasium, barbecue area, high speed elevators and 24-hour security.
There are shops and restaurants at street level.
‘Gardenia’ is one of six pairs of 5-storey residential buildings in the Emirates Gardens complex.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia.
Properties to rent in Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia
Properties for sale in Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia
Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 11 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Emirates Gardens 1 Gardenia receives an overall rating of 3 based on 11 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: