- Emirates Financial Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Emirates Financial Tower 1 and Emirates Financial Tower 2.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Enshaa.
- The project was designed by Corporation Private Limited.
- From Emirates Financial Towers it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Emirates Financial Towers.
Properties to rent in Emirates Financial Towers
Properties for sale in Emirates Financial Towers
Emirates Financial Towers Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Emirates Financial Towers:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: