- Emerald Jadaf Metro is a 15-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by August 2020.
- The project was developed by Emerald Properties LLC.
- The project was designed by Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Frayland Construction & Interiors and the piling work was carried out by Stromek Emirates Foundations.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3261064.
- From Emerald Jadaf Metro it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly eight minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Emerald Jadaf Metro Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: