- Emaar Square is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Emaar Square Building 4, Emaar Square Building 1, Emaar Square Building 2, Emaar Square Building 3, Emaar Square Building 5 and Emaar Square Building 6.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by July 2007.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by DAR Consult.
- From Emaar Square it takes roughly five minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The six eight-storey buildings in this business precinct are located next to Dubai Mall and The Address Dubai Mall hotel.
Emaar Square is close to Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre.
A dedicated travellator linking the Dubai Metro station to Dubai Mall also provides convenient access to offices in Emaar Square.
The fully fitted offices are equipped with advanced telecom systems, hi-speed internet connectivity, video conferencing facilities and a central satellite television. All buildings have fibre optic risers and up-to-date technology for data transfer.
The complex has 62,000 sq ft of retail options and business services, plus boutique-style cafes and delis, a VIP drop off area, express elevators and lawns that may be used for corporate events.
Emaar Square was built in two phases each consisting of three office buildings grouped around a landscaped courtyard space. The landscape areas are located on level three of the development and linked by a nine metre wide pedestrian land bridge.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Emaar Square.
Properties to rent in Emaar Square
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: