- Elysee by Pantheon is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in December 2018.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2020.
- The project was completed by Q4 2020.
- The project was developed by Pantheon Properties Limited.
- The architect of the project was Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- The main building work was done by CJ Tec Contracting.
- From Elysee by Pantheon it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The so-called ‘affordable luxury project’ will have 268 apartments and shops.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Elysee by Pantheon.
Properties to rent in Elysee by Pantheon
Properties for sale in Elysee by Pantheon
Elysee by Pantheon Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Elysee by Pantheon in the News
Gulf News, 29th Nov 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: