- Elite Residence is a 91-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 695 units.
- The handover process began in January 2012.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was designed by Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Elite Residence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Of the 91 floors 76 are for apartments and the other 15 include amenities such as swimming pools, spas, reception areas, health clubs, a business centre and a gymnasium.
The 695 apartments in this skyscraper are served by 12 elevators.
When completed this tower became the fourth tallest skyscraper in Dubai and the third tallest residential building in the world.
The building was designed in Post Modern style.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Elite Residence.
Properties to rent in Elite Residence
Properties for sale in Elite Residence
Elite Residence Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Elite Residence:
Elite Residence Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 11 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Elite Residence receives an overall rating of 4 based on 11 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: