- Eden House is a 31-storey residential building in Jumeirah Garden City, Al Satwa, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was completed by 2021.
- The project was developed by H&H Investments and Development and is owned by Bright Start LLC.
- The architect of the project was DXB Lab Architecture.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Contracting Company.
- Other companies involved with Eden House include E Construct and ERGA Progress Engineering Consultants.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities include a children's play area, a children's pool, a gymnasium, a laundry room, an entrance courtyard, an infinity pool, fitted wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- From Eden House it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 13 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has a slenderness ratio of 8:1.
The tower offers luxurious residential and offices spaces with high-quality finishes.
The basement parking has a capacity of approximately 319 cars.
The design concept was inspired by the traditional Arabian courtyard house and fort design.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Eden House.
Properties to rent in Eden House
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: