- Eden Gardens is a 30-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 318 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Lokhandwala Builders International LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Arkiplan Consulting Architects & Engineers.
- Widewall Construction has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot R3A-25.
- From Eden Gardens it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building consists of 26 floors on top of a four-storey car park.
Amenities promised include a grand entrance lobby with a reception and coffee lounge, centralized air conditioning, a health club and gym with adult and child pools, four high speed elevators, landscaped gardens, state-of-the-art automated fire fighting system, and an automated security system equipped with cctv.
When this project was launched in 2005 the anticipated completion date was “early 2008”. In the event ground works did not start until 2008 and the basements were completed in May 2010. It took more than five years to reach the roof in December 2015.
Eden Gardens Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: