- ECOS Hotel Al Furjan is a hotel under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The project was announced in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Faisal Holding.
- Crowngate Project Management Consultancy has been appointed as the project manager.
- The hotel will be operated by ECOS Hotels.
- The architect of the project is Naga Architects.
- Frayland Construction & Interiors has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- The project is located on plot AFC011.
- From ECOS Hotel Al Furjan it takes roughly 26 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 34 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
ECOS Hotel Al Furjan Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: