- Dutco Creek Residential Building is a 10-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by H1 2020.
- The project is owned by Dutco.
- The architect of the project was Brewer Smith Brewer Group.
- The main building work was done by Dutco Construction LLC.
- Other companies involved with Dutco Creek Residential Building include Mario Associates and Nabih Elias Azzam & Partners.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3260929.
- From Dutco Creek Residential Building it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly eight minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dutco Creek Residential Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: