- Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina is a 35-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 146 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The hotel is currently operated by Dusit International.
- The project was designed by Arif & Bintoak.
- From Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dusit Princess Residences is operated by the Bangkok-based Thai hospitality chain Dusit International.
32 Marina Street Kitchen is an all-day dining restaurant serving Western and Asian cuisines, and The Fusion Lounge is a coffee bar serving light refreshments.
Facilities and amenities include concierge service, swimming pool and fitness centre with Jacuzzi, a laundry and dry cleaning service, daily housekeeping, parking facility for every apartment, room service and a grocery shopping service.
The building was refurbished and reopened in April 2019 with a name change from Dusit Residence Dubai Marina' to 'Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina'.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina.
Properties to rent in Dusit Princess Residences Dubai Marina
The facade is currently under renovation.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: