- Dunya Tower is a 22-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The handover process began in 2018.
- The project was completed by May 2021.
- The project was developed by Dunya Investment.
- The architect of the project was AJD Engineering Consultant.
- The main building work was done by Gulf Asia Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3450410.
- From Dunya Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dunya Tower Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Dunya Tower.
Dunya Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: