- Dunya Tower is a 22-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The handover process began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Dunya Investment.
- The design contract was awarded to AJD Engineering Consultant.
- Gulf Asia Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3450410.
- From Dunya Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dunya Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: