Dubai Wharf Overview
Dubai Wharf is a mixed used development stretching along the banks of the Dubai Creek in the Culture Village development opposite Al Jadaf metro station.
The development was conceived as a contemporary Arabesque town on the waterfront and comprises four towers housing studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
Towers 1 and 3 each have 128 apartments, while Tower 2, which is actually three separate buildings, contains 254 apartments.
The four towers are located in the Souq area of Culture Village and are named after ancient cities and regions which had a significant historical impact on the geography, politics and culture of the Middle East and Gulf regions.
Magan, an ancient region referred to in Sumerian texts of around 2300BC, was a source of copper and diorite for Mesopotamia.
Rumelia is a Turkish name, used from the 15th century onwards, for the southern Balkan regions of the Ottoman Empire. ‘Rumeli’ literally translates as ‘land of the Romans’, in reference to the Byzantine Empire, the former dominant power in the area.
Petra is one of the new wonders of the world. It is an archaeological site on the slope of Mount Hor in Jordan.
Babil is the Arabic name for the ancient city of Babylon, built upon the Euphrates in modern day Iraq. Babylon dates back to the beginning of the third millennium BC, the dawn of the dynasties.
- The handover process began in April 2017.
- The project was completed by 2017.
- The master developer is Dubai Properties Group.
- From Dubai Wharf it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dubai Wharf.
Properties to rent in Dubai Wharf
Properties for sale in Dubai Wharf
Dubai Wharf Amenities
The wide walkway fronting directly onto the waters of Dubai Creek are lined with more than 100 shops, cafés and restaurants.
Handover of Tower 1 began in December 2016 and Towers 2, 3 and 4 were completed by the end of 2017.
Dubai Wharf Buildings
We currently maintain records for 4 building developments in Dubai Wharf.
View all Dubai Wharf building developments.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: