- Dubai Science Park Lab Complex is a multi-building complex in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South 2, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- The estimated handover date was November 2007.
- Construction began in September 2008 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was designed by CUH2A Inc..
- The main building work was done by Al Sahel Contracting.
- From Dubai Science Park Lab Complex it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Dubai Science Park Lab Complex, together with the HQ building, constitutes Phase 1 of the Dubai Science Park.
It was designed with the intention of enabling companies to conduct laboratory-based research and analysis without the need to build their own dedicated facilities.
The building was originally named the Nucleotide Complex.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: