- The project was launched in January 2017.
- The estimated handover date is 2021.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The master developer is Meraas Holding.
- North 25 has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Aecom.
- Kier has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Dubai Harbour it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In September 2020 the first two yachts docked here, a 120ft tri-deck Majesty 120 and a 37ft Oryx 379.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dubai Harbour.
Properties for sale in Dubai Harbour
Invest in real estate in Dubai Harbour
Developer Meraas Holding will be responsible for the 20 million sq ft project which will be developed in several phases over a period of four years.
In July 2019 construction group ASGC was appointed to build the two main cruise terminal buildings on a 1km quay, as well as service buildings and a central unit building, with all associated fit-out works, external works, and all fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Dubai Harbour in the News
Gulf News, 28th Sep 2020
Construction Business News, 2nd Jul 2019
Access to Dubai Harbour will be from King Salman Street, or via a new bridge from Sheikh Zayed Road. Walkers will be able to get there across a pedestrian bridge from Palm Jumeirah’s west crescent.
There will also be public transport links from the monorail system at Palm Jumeirah and a proposed new metro stop at Bluewaters Island.
The scheme is being developed by Meraas and includes a marina with 1,100 berths for yachts, a cruise port with two terminals, apartment buildings, and a signature hotel to be known as Dubai Lighthouse.
The existing Skydive Dubai, Dubai International Marine Club and Logo Island will be incorporated into the new development together with new entertainment and retail spaces, a yacht club, an 875,000 sq ft shopping mall, hotels and residences.
The marina will be the largest in the Middle East, capable of handling 1,400 vessels including larger yachts of up to 85 metres in length.
The 150,000 sq ft cruise liner terminals will be capable of handling 6,000 passengers.
No longer shown on the masterplan, the 135-metre Dubai Lighthouse was to have housed a luxury hotel and an observation deck offering 360 degree views of Palm Jumeirah and Bluewaters with the Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel.
Emaar Properties will build a new hotel to be operated by its Address Hotels + Resorts and a series of high-rise residential apartments on a waterfront site overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
Dubai Harbour Communities
We currently maintain records for 1 sub-community in Dubai Harbour.
Dubai Harbour Buildings
We currently maintain records for 6 building developments in Dubai Harbour.
View all Dubai Harbour building developments.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: