- Dubai Creek Residences South is a multi-building complex on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 3, Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 1 and Dubai Creek Residences South Tower 2.
- Each building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- From Dubai Creek Residences South it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 27 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 32 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential towers contain one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
The apartments range in area from 880 to 2,154 square feet.
There is a luxury hotel in the middle of the development along with a yacht club.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dubai Creek Residences South.
Properties to rent in Dubai Creek Residences South
Properties for sale in Dubai Creek Residences South
Quarter 4 status 2016: The majority of the piling works had been completed for the towers; Tower NW3 - Level 12 slab, Tower NE2 - L06 slab, Tower NE3 - L07 slab, Tower SW3 - Level 10 slab, Tower SE3 - Level 08 slab, Tower SE2 - Level 08 slab were reached; blockwork, plastering and MEP first fix were progressing in towers.
Quarte 3 status 2018: 95.00% Completion. Floor, wall tiling, false ceiling and joinery works are substantially complete. Precast panel installation of towers is also substantially complete. Sealant application is in progress. Podium aluminium glazing works and cladding works are in progress. Snagging of apartments and lobbies are progressing in all towers. De-snagging has commenced. Property quality assurance inspections are in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: