- Dubai Creek Gate is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Dubai Creek Gate Tower 1 and Dubai Creek Gate Tower 2.
- The project was launched in January 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2020.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a gym, a landscaped leisure deck, private parking spaces and swimming pools.
- From Dubai Creek Gate it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dubai Creek Gate comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dubai Creek Gate.
Properties for sale in Dubai Creek Gate
Invest in real estate in Dubai Creek Gate
2018 Q3 Status: 16.50% Completion. Raft casting is in progress. Casting of core wall up to level 2 is underway.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: