- DT1 is a 17-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- Target Engineering Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From DT1 it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building covers an area of 20,000 square metres.
Shared facilities include a fitness centre, leisure and lap pools, a games room, a reading patio, a club lounge and an art gallery.
The building has a façade that reflects the desert landscape and allows for plenty of natural sunlight inside.
The conceptual design of DT1 was by architects Perkins+Will, winners in the ‘Large Architecture Firm of the Year’ category at the Arabian Property Awards. The building itself was voted ‘Best Residential High-rise’ at the same award ceremony.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in DT1.
Properties for sale in DT1
Invest in real estate in DT1
DT1 Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: