- Dreams Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Dreams Tower 2 and Dreams Tower 1.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Desert Dream Investments & Development.
- The project was designed by National Engineering Bureau.
- From Dreams Towers it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Dream Towers 1 has 29 floors and Dream Tower 2 has seven.
The buildings contain one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as two five-bedroom penthouses.
Facilities include barbeque areas, a business centre, a fitness centre and heated outdoor pool, an Internet café, 24-hour reception and security services.
The original developer was Al Seef Investments.
The building is also known as Carlton Marina.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Dreams Towers.
Properties to rent in Dreams Towers
Properties for sale in Dreams Towers
Dreams Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 16 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Dreams Towers receives an overall rating of 3 based on 16 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: